If this is your first time
Then there are some things you need to know:
- French people are annoying.
- I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but I'm making good time.
- I like rude fuckin' words.
- I like bad video games, what the Japanese refer to as "kusoge" - but then, they lost the war, so what do they know?
- If you believe that a game reviewer should be objective, impartial, informative and wearing pants, boy have you come to the wrong place.
If you've already read some of my other content
Then we don't need to tell you how addictive my writing is. But maybe it's worth reminding you of some of the things you could be doing instead of reading what's most likely to be new reviews or edited versions of previous reviews:
- You can go out and get laid
- You can stay in, eat corn chips and masturbate.
- You could play games and write your own bloody reviews.
We hope you enjoy reading this site as much as I enjoy not wearing pants while writing it.
You should probably go to the System Index to get started with the cavalcade of whimsy.
Time for thanks
to Josh for the help with the layout (if it looks good, his fault, if it looks ass, my fault)
to Manu for the rather awesome logo you see in the header
to all those people I stole images from via google